PUSH BACK RACKING
GRAVITY ASSISTED STORAGE SYSTEM
With a similar capacity to drive in racking, push back uses gravity to draw pallets to the front of the rack.
Pallets are placed on top of a sliding cart that is pushed further back into the racking by the next pallet added, with up to 5 or 6 pallets able to be stored in one channel. As the front pallet is removed the next slides forward, meaning that the fork truck never has to enter the racking system – avoiding damage to the frames and beams.
As the pick face is constantly filled, the time spent in the forklift is reduced to help increase the picking speed and safety.
A common option for cold room storage, this gravity fed system offers a number of unique advantages for businesses.
ADVANTAGES OF PUSH BACK RACKING
- High density storage.
- Reduced risk of damage to racking.
- Ideal for large quantities of the same product line.
- This system is often used in cold storage applications.
- First-In Last-Out (FILO) storage flow.
- Quick and easy access to every channel
- Efficient operating times.
SPECIFICATIONS OF PUSH BACK RACKING
Up to 9 Pallets
Up to 12,000mm