A MODULAR, BOLT-FREE SHELVING SYSTEM
Our Widespan shelving is a versatile solution for warehouses and office storage requirements, ideal for cartons and stock or even file archives. With its modular and bolt-free design, Widespan shelving is fast and simple to assemble.
From low level hand-loaded shelving, to high-rise systems, this shelving system can be configured in a range of storage heights and lengths to offer the maximum storage capacity for your space. Easily adjusted or completely reconfigured to suit any changes in your business, this storage solution is one that will work hard for years to come.
ADVANTAGES OF WIDESPAN SHELVING
- Efficient assembly.
- Fully customisable.
- No loose parts, and no sharp edges.
- Ability to add shelf supports with recessed labels and barcodes.
From 2m – 5m
0.45m / 0.6m / 0.75m / 0.8m / 0.9m / 1.0m / 1.2m
Beams are available in two weight duties:
- 60mm high standard duty beam (1012mm / 1212mm / 1512mm / 1812mm / 2012mm / 2412mm)
- 80mm high heavy duty beam (2012mm / 2412mm / 2712mm / 3012mm)
Steel shelf panels are available for the full range of frame widths and beam depths.
- Bay loads up to 4,500kg
- Shelf loads (per level) from 400kg – 900kg